Tuesday, February 8

February=Love: the 8th

February 8th:

I love my winter hats.
love my scarves.
love my Converse.
love my flip flops.
love my Sanuks

I don't hate winter, but I don't love winter.
However...
I do love winter hats.
So I will take winter.
love scarves too.
But you can wear scarves pretty much year round...depending on the material they are made out of.

I DO love warm weather.
And beaches.
And pedicures.
And what better way to enjoy both of those than with flops.
I've been known to wear flops in the winter.
When there is snow on the ground.
When there is snow falling to the ground...
although I have grown out of that phase
and will only wear flops when the snow has been shoveled.

My new favorite winter outfit consists of...
khaki shorts with thermals underneath
flops or Converse or Sanuks.
a t-shirt.
a long sleeve t-shirt under the t-shirt.
a sweatshirt over the t-shirt.
a scarf...
(if it is windy or below 20 degrees...and my hair is short)
and of course...
a hat.

Here are some of my favorites.
you can't see it, but the blue converse have my name stitched on the side.
And the scarf has a pocket.
And the flops on the left are Pyramids...you can buy them in Haleiwa, Hawaii.
(or online)
They are for walking in the sand.
 
I KNOW you want to be seen with me in public!

No comments: