Saturday, February 19

February=Love: the 18th & the 19th-a musical post

February=Love: the 18th & the 19th-a musical post
Yes…I did not post yesterday. It was kind of a crazy day and by the time it ended it was almost 4:00 am.
So today I bring you multiple live musical performances from the 2011 Grammys that I L-O-V-E-D.


1st: Mumford & Sons, Avett Brothers & Bob Dylan
(and seriously, after you watch this…if you're not a hard-core-in-love-fan of Mumford & Sons…
I think you might be deaf)



2nd: Rihanna, Eminem, Skylar Grey & Dr. Dre:
Love the Way You Lie/I Need a Doctor
I was never a huge fan of rap, but Eminem and Jay-Z changed all that for me.
and Skylar Grey and Rihanna…their voices are super fantastic.





3rd: "Forget You" Cee Lo Green & Gwyneth Paltrow
And this was made even more fantastic live performance of what "Forget You" would have been,
by the additions of the Muppet's and Gwyneth "I'm awesome at everything" Paltrow
(EW gets credit for the new name of GP)



So there you have it folks…not one, not two, but THREE musical loves
because I love all of you!

1 comment:

ern said...

three words: awe-freaking-some.