Monday, February 21

February=Love: the 21st-a musical love

February=Love: the 21st-a musical love.
I love Sue Sylvester.
While Glee is not my favorite show ever, I think that Sue Sylvester is one of the funniest characters on television and I usually find a way to stay caught up on Glee, although I never manage to see it when it is actually on. (what night is it on anyway?)
I also tend to really like the musical numbers, especially the ensemble ones.
So this particular Glee episode had a double bonus for me; an ensemble number that INCLUDES Sue Sylvester. Watching Jane Lynch get so into Sing by My Chemical Romance had me laughing out loud. Not too mention how could you not love that plaid track suit.
(although why are they dressed like lumberjacks?)
And so my friends...enjoy today's musical love.

Incidentally Sing is a fantastic song to blast with the windows down while your driving.






1 comment:

ern said...

Loved, loved, loved this song. I need it in my i-tunes yesterday.