Thursday, February 17

February=Love: the 17th

February=Love: the 17th
Wonjun
I.LOVE.Wonjun.

There is a very good possibility that some of you reading this do not know who...
Wonjun is.
(yes, who)

this is wonjun
I will tell you who he is.
Wonjun is my oldest friend and my very best friend.
His mother is from Morocco and his father is from Greece.
He does not live with his parents. He has never lived with his parents...as far as I know.
As far as I know he has always lived with me.
We spend pretty much all of our time together.
We have the same job at the same place.
We did have a two year hiatus from one another while Wonjun was in Marseille France.
He had to wear a white shirt and tie AND a name tag pretty much everyday for those two years.
It was a rough two years to be without him.
But the year he came home was an even tougher year...I mean for me, I was having a rough year.
But being the absolute best friend that he is, he stood by me and I got through it.

He is about 5'11". He has a prominent roman nose. Dark hair, dark eyes...almost black...and a nice olive-ish complexion which I am jealous of everyday.
We like all the same things.
We don't really argue...
but we do often disagree.
We have a LOT of discussions ranging an extremely vast spectrum.
Pretty much we talk about everything under, near, above, around and through the sun.
I don't know what I would do without Wonjun.
Though I imagine that someday one or both of us will get married and we will have to go our separate ways.
That will be tough...but I think we will both know it is the right time.

You may be wondering why I picked today to talk about Wonjun...
well it is because today is Wonjun's 32nd birthday.

I can't believe we've been friends for that long.
There are so many things I never would have gotten through without you.
I love ya buddy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONJUN!
Here is to another 32 years!

7 comments:

kewwi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONJUN!!!!!!!!!! You have been such a great friend to Brooke, sometimes I am jealous that I cannot be as good of friend as you are. But you are still so great.

Love coco

mattie said...

haha happy birthday to wonjun and to you too!

Unknown said...

I am happy to see that Wonjun is alive and healthy! Happy Happy Birthday Brooke and Wonjun Dear, Happy Days will come to you all year! If I had a wish then it would be, a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me!

Mom and Kenz said...

Hilarious!! And yes, my kids even know who Wonjun is... I'm glad to know the spelling though... that isn't how I spelled it in my mind!

Happy Birthday!!!

Allen Family said...

Brookie, my love! Happy Birth, sweetie. Wow, it's been such a long time since I've heard about Wonjon, I have to say he kinda fell off my radar, but the mems came rushing back when I read about him in your post. Oh Wonjon, he's a solid that's for sure. I hope your birthday is great. Sorry I can't make your party. Maybe someday, I'll be a little more familiar with jumping on planes...right now, though-- it'd be a long old drive for me! ;) Love your guts, (ok, you too Wonjon)-- JK

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday!!

Amanda said...

Wonjun and this post remind me of an American Life Episode I heard. Here is the link: http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/252/poultry-slam-2003

It's Act one: Duki.