Sunday, February 20

February=Love: the 20th

February=Love: the 20th
I love

It really is a coincidence that this is my February love today.
It was not a conscious choice on this sabbath day.

I could not let the month go without acknowledging one of the best things about my life.
"I belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I know who I am.
I know God's plan."
Being a member of the LDS church means having the fullness of the gospel in my life.
And having a fullness of the gospel means knowing that I not only have a Savior who was willing to die for me,
but also a Heavenly Father who was willing to sacrifice his Son for me.
A sacrifice that will allow me to return to my Father in Heaven.
Having the fullness of the gospel in my life means that I know where I came from.
It means I know where I'm going.

Perhaps I could have learned all of these things without being a member of
but I think it might have taken a lot longer.

The truth is out there. There is truth everywhere. In many, many religions.
But the restored Priesthood and the gospel in it's entirety can only be found in
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

The restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ in its fullness was ushered forth through a boy who was only 14 when the restoration began.
And though his life ended on June 27 1844 when he was only 38 years old
the gospel has moved forward and will continue to do so.
(click here for previous post about this)

What I want most in this life is probably to just feel genuine happiness and see others feel the same.
And I find that so often because of the gospel of Jesus Christ.




No comments: