Wednesday, February 23

February=Love: the 22nd (yes, I know it is a day late)

February=Love: the 22nd
the bathroom...
yes...
I love the bathroom.

Not public restrooms...but my own bathroom in my own house.
Not specifically the house I'm in now...
although it is a house full of fantastic bathrooms.

You may have read my earlier post about Wonjun...
well some of Wonjun's and my best conversations have taken place in the bathroom.

It is a good thinking place.
(and remember...I am not specifically talking about the toilet, but the entire bathroom)
our conversations have taken place in 
the shower, 
on the toilet, 
on the counter next to the sink, 
while sitting on the floor, 
or while in the bathtub.

It is always quiet and relaxing.
It is a very private place.  
It feels safe and secure and I know that no one is going to bug me...
unless I invite them in.
(and Wonjun is the ONLY one that ever gets invited in)

While I was in Washington my friend Aja and I were discussing living in Hawaii on a few acres of land in an Airstream trailer and we were discussing how I wouldn't need a bathroom in the trailer because I could have one outside...and I was kind of sad about that thought.  
Because as super fantastic as an outdoor shower and toilet will be...I would miss being able to go lock myself in the bathroom.
However Aj did point out that my trailer wouldn't be too huge so it would be like a bigger, yet still enclosed and private space.  
Not too mention if I'm in Hawaii when will I not want to be outside?

1 comment:

ern said...

seriously, you want to live in a trailer? ok, it is official. you are a hippie.
(but i will give you some leverage because you want to live in a trailer in HAWAII. i might agree to that too.)