Wednesday, February 23

February=Love: the 23rd

February=Love: the 23rd
this should come as a surprise to no one
at least no one who reads my blog
my February 23rd love is none other than
Jonah Scott Russell

come now my friends...
you knew it was going to happen at some point this month
and today was as good a day as any...

covered in flour waiting for the sugar cookies to bake
We all know how much I love him.
you can click 
and
And of course
and 
here

And really, let's face it, if you just did a search for Jonah on my blog you'd probably come up with a couple posts regarding Jonah and the whale and more than a handful of posts on Jonah boy.

But before you roll your eyes in exasperation just remember...
Scott and Mattie are having a baby girl Russell this summer...
So now there will be TWO kids that I will blog about nonstop!!

1 comment:

mattie said...

you sure do love him! haha, but i'm so glad. he loves you too. he has the greatest aunts and uncles and we are so grateful that there are people out there who love him almost as much as we do!