Tuesday, February 8

February=Love: the 8th-bonus material

February 8th: bonus material
Goodness in the world!
I know I've already listed what I love for the day, but I could not resist sharing this.
I am so sad I do not have a photo, but I couldn't get a good one with my phone while driving.
As I was driving home from the grocery store this morning I pulled behind a car.
A four door sedan of some sort, white, nondescript...
...EXCEPT...
for the
FIVE.
ADORABLE.
little old ladies
(the were truly little)
riding in the car.
No Driving Miss Daisy for these broads...
two up front...
three in the back.
It just made me smile to see that.
but then...
yes...
it gets better...
The pulled into the salon!
Five adorable little old ladies going to get their hair done together.
What could be better than salon day with your friends!?
I just laughed out and grinned at the goodness in the world that exists...
EVEN IN FEBRUARY!
I know that regardless of what happens today I have that gem to sustain me.

Not too mention the sun is shinning, the sky is blue and I drove to work with my sunroof open!

No comments: